Times are hard and people everywhere are forced to juggle between many pressing needs. Getting your priorities right can be nerve racking if you have to budget with limited financial resources. And it becomes even complicated if you have to choose between buying a new car you spotted in a dealership or going in for used cars in Raleigh in order to save for college fees or medical insurance!
Granted, there is enormous satisfaction you get from using quality transportation that a new car provides. But who said you cannot benefit from the same advantages by cashing in on the incredible bargains such as those offered by dealers of used cars in apex or elsewhere in Wake County?
Compelling Reasons Why Used Cars are a Better Option
There are a number of reasons why settling for a used car from a dealership like apex auto is a better option you can take. Most obvious is the pricey nature of new automobiles. And in such hard economic times, any saving you make can be useful in other aspects of your life. Other reasons include:
- The inventory of used cars is so wide and you can get any type of brand name and car model with all the specs you desire. For authenticity, the pedigree linked to all the models is unquestionable.
- You will have a wide choice of some of the best makes of both domestic and imported cars and trucks in any market. Special departments in dealerships are devoted to finding out what is trendy out there.
- Only vehicles of the finest quality make it into the inventory, and all that are on offer undergo stringent research and inspection.
- All models on offer have been owned only once and they boast low mileage.
- You will enjoy a lower cost of customization besides getting warranties and lower insurance premium.
- The depreciation value of a new car is fast and costly, but when you get a second hand vehicle, you not only enjoy lower depreciation costs but you also get good value.
- You will also be exempt from the sales tax most states impose on new cars. Apart from that, the cost of registration lowers in some states in proportion to the age of the car.
Reliability and Fewer Distracting Features
Older cars are road-tested and so their safety index is high on the reliability scorecard. Unlike some new models that have many features, some of which are not necessary, pre-used cars have modest specs. Anyway, did you know that a lot of the technological features that come with new cars have hidden costs?
On the whole, when you purchase a car that has been on the road for a year or two, you also end up with lower interest rates on your car loan. And while the value and quality of your second-hand purchase remains almost as good as that of a new car, the total bill for keeping it on the road is less.